Dr Eric F Berkman, MD is a leading orthopedic surgeon specializing in repairing knee and shoulder problems in the Houston, Texas metropolitan area, just minutes south of the Galleria. He offices in the UT Physicians Orthopedics at Memorial Hermann Orthopedic and Spine Hospital building.
UT Physicians Orthopedics at Memorial Hermann Orthopedic and Spine Hospital
If you have questions about what kind of orthopedic cases we accept, if we take your health insurance plan, or other specific questions about your condition, please fill out the contact form.
Dr Berkman or his staff will get back to you quickly or you can call the office 713-486-3550 for a more immediate response.
NOTE: This form is routed to Dr Berkman and his staff. This is not a patient portal.
Prescriptions: Please call the office 713-486-3550
Refills: Call your pharmacy directly and they will call our Dr Berkman on your behalf.
Billing: Please call 713-486-3550
Patient Forms: Release of information, health history, consent for treatment of minor, lab results, and more, call the office 713-486-3550.
Why Choose Us?
- You’re seen by Doctor Berkman, not a Physician Assistant or a Nurse Practioner. Dr Berkman sees EVERY patient.
- You will receive an evaluation and doctor created individualized treatment plan
- Two Spanish speaking Medical Assistants
- Over 25 Years of Service
- Experienced Orthopedic Care
- Comprehensive Patient Evaluations
- Orthopedic Treatment for All Ages
- X-Ray Services Available
- Advanced imaging through expanded partnerships
- World-Class Patient Services
- Workers' Compensation Assistance Available
- Most Insurances Accepted-Call About Your Specific Plan